Reduce converting operating expenses with the UA770 Coreless Rewinder, eliminate cores, increase production capacity.
ANN ARBOR, MI, June 09, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ — Supply55, Inc. and NEPATA GmbH are pleased to announce the release of the new NEPATA UA770 30″ Coreless Rewinder/Trimmer.
“The UA770 Coreless delivers fast accurate rewinds, precision cuts, automatic label printing for lot number traceability while eliminating the cost of cores when rewinding,” stated Chase Pender, Marketing Manager for Supply55, Inc.
BENEFITS OF NEPATA UA770 CORELESS REWINDER/TRIMMER
• Up to one hundred forty (140) five (5) foot rewinds per hour.
• Eliminate the cost of cores when rewinding media.
• Support for coreless or 40mm core rewinds.
• Rewinding and trimming up to 30″ widths.
• 99.9% rewinding accuracy.
• Precision cuts; variance of less than 1%, resulting in less waste, less rejects and fewer customer complaints.
• Productivity gain of over 40% compared to analog methods.
• Automatic label printing including bar codes for professional inventory control, reduction in shipping errors and elimination of roll length errors.
• Metric and Imperial system data supported concurrently.
• Types of material processed include self adhesive vinyl films, sandblast mask, vehicle wrap films, magnetic films, flex films, flock, heat transfer vinyl, banner material, VHB tape, photo paper, engineering paper, wallpaper, reflective films, window tint film, and other non-woven films.
Watch the UA770 Coreless Rewinder overview video CLICK HERE!
Take control of your converting workflow today with the UA770 Coreless rewinder from Supply55 and NEPATA.
NEPATA converting centers are available exclusively through Supply55, Inc. in North America. Additional information is available on the Supply55 website at www.supply55.com or by calling Supply55 at 734-668-0755.
About Supply55, Inc. www.supply55.com – Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Supply55, Inc. was founded to provide unique value-added products to the sign, screen and graphic arts trade. All Supply55 products are selected, evaluated and brought to market with the simple goal of reducing end-user operating costs while improving the workflow and quality of the end-users finished product.
About NEPTA GmbH www.nepata.de – Based in Wolnzach, Germany, NEPATA GmbH specializes in developing machines and software to support the converting industry. Patents are currently pending in Germany and the United States covering a wide range of technology used in the NEPATA converting equipment.
Other company names and products mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here