Consumers can purchase a vehicle online directly from a dealers website and simply pick the vehicle up at the dealership – creating an Amazon-like experience
LAS VEGAS, NV, March 20, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ — TagRail™, the creator of DealerTag-X™ and the Lexus Plus App, announced today the general availability at NADA of its Digital Retail Platform. It is a dealer-customizable and brandable online car-buying tool to help dealerships attract, engage, and close more online shoppers through a frictionless online transition from their “Livingroom to the Showroom.”
“Our goal is to have the consumer complete about 90-95% of the transaction at home online and to have a frictionless delivery experience when the consumer takes delivery at the dealership, says David Luce, TagRail V.P. of Sales.
“This platform pulls shoppers forward through the sales funnel so 70% will complete their transaction compared to 30% on other types of online digital platforms,” said TagRail CEO Kiran Karunakaran.
“And we know that online purchases average $500 to $700 higher in gross than do walk-in transactions,” he added.
Dealership CSI increases where consumers enjoy this type of near-total livingroom shopping and buying experience. Likewise, when customers are offered online, self-selection product options they upsell themselves, resulting in higher per-vehicle retail dollars.
Dealers easily customize the tool’s sequence of activities by which customers will engage its dynamic interface, based on user data analysis or dealer preference:
– Trade-in appraisal,-using guides from Black Book, Kelley Blue Book, and NADA, depending on dealer preference
– Accessories -offers dynamic and colorful product options and descriptions for the dealer’s choice of providers to help shoppers view and choose customization products
– Rebates- to help shoppers apply incentives to their vehicle choice
– Protection-a menu of dealer-selected, VIN-specific vehicle protection products, including service contracts, GAP, and other investment-protection products
– Payment, enables users to leverage a soft credit pull to calculate a penny-perfect payment for finance or lease options.
– Delivery Option-vehicle delivery or pick up at the dealership
– Credit Application-pushed into the dealer finance platforms to save the dealer time and streamlines the delivery process.
– A showroom visit is necessary to finalize the trade appraisal and complete documents required for vehicle delivery.
This digital shopping solution captures user activity to point the dealership to opportunities for continuous improvement and analysis while it pushes hot leads and order-pending opportunities to the dealership’s CRM and finance platforms.
“TagRail’s new Digital Retail Platform provides users penny-perfect payments by running a soft pull, accurate VIN-specific warranty and aftermarket pricing, accurate and current rebate information in an online platform providing great communications with the consumer and full disclosure. With the online in-store need the final trade appraisal, the goal is to deliver the vehicle in less than one hour,” Luce noted.
For information and a demo, contact David Luce at [email protected] or cell at 702-493-3300 or Stop by Booth 730N
TagRail CEM brings back joy to visiting an auto dealership. Delivering a great experience is hard work. DealerTag makes it more manageable by helping dealerships systematically engage everyone: your customers, your front line, and your leadership. Offering mobile and online tools for engaging, tracking, and monitoring workflows throughout the dealership, TagRail brings modern business process management and oversight to automotive retail. www.tagrail.com
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here