Those interested in initiating or expanding business in these areas should attend.
SAN BERNARDINO, CA, February 17, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ — As Singapore increases efforts to grow its manufacturing sector, currently contributing about 21 percent of the country’s GDP, more business opportunities are emerging.
To help U.S. manufacturers, entrepreneurs and others capitalize on this expanding market, the CSUSB Global Access Program (GAP) Virtual Business Matchmaking & Education Zoom gathering, held March 4, 2021, 5:30 – 7 p.m. Pacific Time will feature:
• Singapore manufacturing economic outlook and trade, investment and partnership opportunities
• Advice from industry experts, government officials and Singapore business leaders in medical technology, life science and electronics manufacturing (see special guests below)
• Breakouts for product showcase & networking with buyers/sellers, investors, industry associations, government advocates & sponsors
• Sign-up for one-on-one connections with potential Singapore partners
This complimentary event held is hosted by the Center for Global Management in the California State University, San Bernardino Jack H. Brown College of Business and Public Administration in collaboration with the Singapore Manufacturing Federation. It is part of an ongoing initiative supporting business exploration or expansion in Singapore, South Korea and the Philippines.
“We are thrilled to host this virtual platform to connect government and business leaders, service providers, entrepreneurs, investors, and student talent for global business opportunities,” said Dr. Vipin Gupta, co-director of the Center for Global Management and CSUSB professor.
Get further details and register for the next GAP events at bit.ly/GlobalAccessProgram.
GAP March 2021 Special Guests:
• Keynote Speaker Douglas Foo, President of Singapore Manufacturing Federation, Vice Chairman of the Singapore Business Federation, Founder and Chairman of Sakae Holdings Limited
• Welcome and opening comments by Paul Smith, Economic Development Specialist, District International Trade Office, U.S. Small Business Administration Orange County/Inland Empire District Office
• Business Conversation Moderated by Dr. Sarita Jackson, owner, president and CEO, Global Research Institute of International Trade (GRIIT)
• Panelist Willy Koh, CEO of Racer Technology & Lead of Singapore MedTech Consortium
• Panelist Philip Ong, CEO SP Manufacturing Group
• Panelist Jessica Sim, Business Development Executive of Key Point Singapore
ABOUT GAP: Spearheaded by CSUSB partners and SBA, The Global Access Program (GAP) is now in its 7th year. It is designed to accelerate the entry of export-ready businesses to global markets through business matchmaking and connections with key resources, preliminary consultation and student research. Countries are selected annually through faculty and GRIIT research on Southern California firms, commodity trade and international business trends. For more information, visit bit.ly/GlobalAccessProgram
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here